My decisitions are not clear yet, I´m a libra

I would like to study after I finish Theory and history of Arts, because this career it is a degree in arts, so you must to  keep studying and adding new things in your curriculum. I think I would like to study an archeology master or something like that. Also I am thinking of take a restauration master because I would love to work as an art conservator in a future. I have no idea which one to choose yet. I am a libra so I can not take decisitions, it is so stressful, Well, related to the subjects, I have no knowledge because I do not know where I will study.

I would like to study outside of Chile, I think it will be a great opportunity for me because I will know about different contexts and I want to live this experience. I hope I can do this in Peru or Mexico if my master it is about archeology, and if it is a restauration master I would like to do this in Spain because I have family in this country and they told me about differents cities like Salamanca or Valencia and they have the best program in restauration.

I hope this classes will be face to face, I do not like online classes because it is boring stay at my house studying without go outside, and I would like to travel more, because during the pandemic I could not go out and see the other places, it was a darkest days. I want to go back to Spain and see my family and study there but on the other hand I would like to stay and do a master here, in Latin America.





































































































































































































































































































































































































Comentarios

  1. Omg baby i hope u can make it, i know you will have a great future and be very succesful because ur really smart and cool,keep slyin periodd

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Theory and history of Arts

The Motomami tour from a motomami